ALL SPAM BOTS and SPAMMERS are banned, destroyed or deleted where ever they are found. no exceptions!! IPs are checked accounts from known spammers or foreign countries are automatically banned.

All members and visitors here at Yserbius.Org agree to abide rules setforth in this forum and agree to the ruleset they agreed to upon registration behave themselves by moral and ethical behavior.

This site is intended for the free use of by people(s) familiar with and interested in a discontinued Online RPG once called Yserbius in various ways. as a visitor and member of this online community we all agree to not use this forum as a means of propogating political, religious and personal viewpoints. No adult materials are allowed here. No illegal materials is allowed here. These rules are subject to revision as needed and are in force immediately upon revision. Any suggestions should be sent to me in a PM.

In all cases I will have final say in matters of arbitration and will act as a un-biased third party and all parties involved will abide by my determination. In some cases I will appoint Members of this forum to serve in my place as Arbitrator and may perhaps permantly appoint a moderation and arbitration committee as required.

Thanks all for help to keep this site clean and fun for all of us. ADMIN