Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People I'm looking for

People I'm looking for

A few folks I would like to find:

SPARKY (Mace Manor)
    Gwara (Sword Swamps)
    Veldare (Evil Way)
    DEATHQUEEN (Roleplay Inn)

I remember DQ. She mentored me in PvP for awhile.
    If I can find my old challenge logs I have logs of her, me, and several others in 6v6/4v4's.

I remember DQ. She mentored me in PvP for awhile.
    If I can find my old challenge logs I have logs of her, me, and several others in 6v6/4v4's.
    That'd be great, man. She came off as *such* a badass online, but when I talked to her on the phone, she was actually a complete sweetheart. (And before any speculation even begins, we were never any more than friends.) On the other hand, when someone pissed me off, all I had to do is give a name and server, and she would shred that person with words, and she was nothing short of awesome to behold when she did this. Gawd she was great [/code]

Hail!

I remember SPARKY from Mace Manor!

--Rypus

Re: People I'm looking for

I miss Veldare as well and would love to see her again. I referred to her as the mother of all Yserbius hehe.. she was great, very warm and friendly

she was great, very warm and friendly
    Aye, that's how I remember her myself, a very warm, gentle, caring personality... A pleasure just to be around...

I remember SPARKY from Mace Manor!
    Well, she was a bit notorious there, but then again, so was I But... to me, she was my "adopted sister," and I met her in the RW, along with her ex husband, who played Kye. I've also met her children (RW)...who I would also like to re-connect with them, as well. She's an old friend of mine, and I do miss her...

Veldare was like a durned mom to me.... ya'll are gonna make me cry!!

Wasn't she in her 60's... perhaps even older? Which back then seemed soooo old to be playing a game. I could be thinking of someone else.

Now the idea is... *cough* not seeming so strange after all.... Damned misguided kids.

Now the idea is... *cough* not seeming so strange after all.... Damned misguided kids.
    *Groans, and thinks 'bout bonking Bourne on the noggin*
    Ya hadta go and do it, didnt'ya?! We all know Yserb was like, what...15 years ago? And none of us gettin' any younger... I know I'm gettin to be an old man, and don't need remindin' ;p
    *Buys bourne an ale instead of bonkin his noggin*
    Let's call this "Rheumatizz medicine" ;p