Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Art Contest! Tee-Shirt Contest!

Art Contest! Tee-Shirt Contest!

Anyone here a really good artist? I know i have asked for artist before and never had a volunteer but maybe there is one here now.. We are wanting to come up with some good artwork for a yserbius T-Shirt. so i need several ideas that members can vote on. Thanks all Slo

Oh! Oh! Pick me!

I did some designs for a few of the INN-Vasion gatherings in Vegas... Uhmmm.... Odd.. I don't have those drawings on my site... ??? I'll put them up this weekend so ya can see them...

The Black Widows also had their character drawings printed on T-Shirts for one of the gatherings... I'll get some sketches done this weekend and submit them for review... Oh great one...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Here's my submissions!

TigerForce.net

Ooooh ooooh oooh! Very very cool! I especially liked the "Where MMORPGs began" and "I survived the cano"

Good stuff!

The artwork above are examples. (the designs above are not eligible for entry as they were done by an admin/contest Overseer, so he's removed himself from the contest.) We'll be voting for our favorite design, judges will be the Admins, and Moderators on Oct 2nd, Oct, 3 the winner will be announced! For further questions, please email us at contest@yserbius.org.
    TigerForce.net

um? I'm slightly confused by this thread.... and the current link to the store... which has images seen above as the tshirts... but this thread says the contest isn't actually done until October?

Good question... The shirts above were done to get the store going, to offer ideas, and to get people thinking... The contest isn't over till Oct, correct... The winner will recieve their design on a shirt free!

So draw on!
    TigerForce.net

would it be terrible of me to ask that I be allowed to just clean up the versions above to better suit t-shirts?

Ehehe... Yeh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    The artwork above are examples. (the designs above are not eligible for entry as they were done by an admin/contest Overseer, so he's removed himself from the contest.) We'll be voting for our favorite design, judges will be the Admins, and Moderators on Oct 2nd, Oct, 3 the winner will be announced! For further questions, please email us at contest@yserbius.org.
    TigerForce.net

edit: nm, I suppose on the day I register really isn't the time to be rude.