Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Bry, Porter, Sybil Where are you?

Lady Bry, Porter, Sybil Where are you?

I played Roleplay Inn mostly in my tenure in the Cano, I went as Damon, and Tay to mention a couple. I am looking for friends from back in the day, They would have went by. Lady Bry, Porter, Sybil, FireDancer, INNBlue, and of course if I missed anyone and you want send me a Tell Thanks all Slohand
    :/:/:/

Hey Taylor. You and I used to hang out quite a bit in the cano. I was Guido and Cecil.

Hiya bro

Seems to me I remember helping a Cecil Make the Trip around the So he could get through the Door or hidden door in the wall. heck i cant remember the name i just know i had to jump in a hole lol... How have you been? As you can see this is my new project. with other folks we are trying to archive and create a place for us old Yserbians how have you been?

Wow...well, I kept in touch with LadyBry for a bit after INN died, but lost track of her quite a few years back. I have FireDancer's phone number stuck away somewhere... When I find it I'll try it. But... Email me, I have some inside info for ya about FD that I don't wanna share in open posts.

D'oh! Posted that last one before I signed in!

Hey there

I dont know who you are to email about FD register and send me a Private message to SLohand.....

I have something to tell you about FD as well,, dont try her number and i will explain thanks please Send me a private message or email me at deleted thanks Slo

ahhh

ahhh ok Iron hehe send me a private message Slo

Cecil! Wow, thats a name I haven't heard in awhile! FireDancer was on Emp last I saw, think she still checks the forums there...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Bad news

Alas I have terrible News,,, Firedancer Passed from this Realm 2 years ago i was informed recently. She will be terribly missed sigh.. May the Light of Yserbius Guide her in her journeys forever...

That reminds me.... Can we create something to dedicate to those that have passed away?
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net