Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Empiriana

I checked my email and did not see any old account lookup requests. Please email me again with your character name so I can try to get those to you. beamer@irealms.com

I keep getting this error
    Attached Images Attached Images

Submerged

Just some pumpin fun in submerged and some other screen shots
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SirDie; 06-30-2016 at 07:38 PM.

i wish i could start a new character and go through it all again

hey beamer any word from macros

So if it will be running on a Linux server will there be a Linux client too? I ask because I run Linux 99% of the time and I'm sure the windows client software would run fine in WINE, but if there was a Linux client I wouldn't complain (^_-).

My old account info is lost to me many moons ago though, I'd have to make a new account which looks like that part of the website isn't functioning at the moment.
    Last edited by [MRA]Thor; 08-17-2016 at 03:16 AM.

any idea whats going on here? did we lose the communication window again for the next few years? lol

can't log in anymore btw

cant log in where here? i just logged in. if you cant log in email me at glassjim@me.com and i will look into it..

Nah, he meant Emp not the forums. I attempted to access Emp this morning and it drops out as you can see in the screenshot:

Clipboard01.jpg

Hello all,

I post today with great great sadness, to let you all know that Beamer passed away last Wednesday.

He was an awesome friend who went through tons and tons of effort and ordeals with me to create of Empiriana. He had a great passion for Empiriana, the chance to build a game the way he would like it to be, to craft a story to share with others, to create challenges and adventures for others to enjoy. Be it music, stories or puzzles in the dungeon, he put his very best into each piece of Empiriana that he worked on, he never gave up and was always up for more. The amount of time and effort he invested into Empiriana is just something that can never be adequately described. Empiriana would never have existed without him.

He will be greatly missed but we will ensure that his legacy lives on in Empiriana. I raise a glass to you my friend, you will never be forgotten.

Macros