Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Empiriana

holy crap, "ask and ye shall receive."

sadly i do not have my old account information and no way to create a new account either. guess i have to wait some more. but wow.

does anyone know of a way to extract the password from the starred-out password field that is copy-paste disabled? i found my account info and password stored in empiriana on my other computer, but i need it on this one.

I've had problems connecting since last week. Has anyone been able to connect to Emp?

I am off work today and tomorrow, I will try to get a hold of Macros and see if it is just a server reset. I am sure he is just busy or out of town. Still working out the kinks in the new server so it may be unavailable from time to time.

I guess it is a Dream to think of getting a Emp Fix on, giving all the other games out there.

I posted the above before I read everything... Maybe I can get a Emp fix after all

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    I am off work today and tomorrow, I will try to get a hold of Macros and see if it is just a server reset. I am sure he is just busy or out of town. Still working out the kinks in the new server so it may be unavailable from time to time.
    Oh My Thanks Beamer, very cool to hear it's been back up recently and working.

Quote Originally Posted by Annul View Post
    any news? .
    No not as of yet ,I keep getting the winsock message.. If I get in I will post..