Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Empiriana

Talking Empiriana

Hey guys hope all of you are doing good.. Has anyone heard from Mac or Beamer on what the deal is with Emp? Last I heard they were moving their office and the game has been down since that was like a month ago maybe 2..
    Later SD

Nope, we haven't seen Beamer around in awhile... I'll drop them aline, see whats up...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Talking Emp is Dead.....

Ya I har about the moving stuff around, however, since there has been nothing for well over 3 months, my gut is telling me Emp is dead...

Time to move on to bigger and better things....It was fun while it lasted tho I met some rather interesting people while I was there. Some I shall miss others well hehe ...

Tis my say on the matter..

####Poof####

Yep its been dead since I tried to reinstall it ....a few months ago.

To bad....kinda will miss that place.

I am still around. Just not on a lot. Macros moved the Empiriana servers a few months back and was having some problems with one of the routers last time I spoke to him. I know he has been busy with work as have I. I hope Empiriana will be up sometime down the road. Not sure how long that will be. If I hear anything I will let you know. Nice to see there is some interest in Empiriana still. Hope you are all well and maybe be seeing you online sometime soon.

Beamer

Good to hear some news Beamer I look forward to it again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    I am still around. Just not on a lot. Macros moved the Empiriana servers a few months back and was having some problems with one of the routers last time I spoke to him. I know he has been busy with work as have I. I hope Empiriana will be up sometime down the road. Not sure how long that will be. If I hear anything I will let you know. Nice to see there is some interest in Empiriana still. Hope you are all well and maybe be seeing you online sometime soon.

Beamer
    Nice to hear from you Beamer glad you guys are doing well and busy in these tough times.. later SD

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year !
    SD

heh, I just came across a PCGamer CD from a decade ago with Empiriana on it.. I'm usualy good at remembering my old passwords and such, but I can't for the life of me remember what I used in those days. I enjoyed my time on Emp a great deal.

BC
    aka Basterni these days.
    The Artist Once Known as BloodCelt

Basterni - Pouncing Pwny - Landroval - LOTRO
    Basterni - No Means No - Kaas City - SW:TOR
    Basterni - Titans Fleet - STO

*Bump* Yo Mac , Beams Fire that sucker up ... I need a emp fix :=)