Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fear Forest

*Walks Through Door*

Hello Everyone

*Walks behind the bar*
    I see things are still the same in the old place. Sorry I've been away so long. I guess fatherhood has a way of keeping you busy. I just wanted to to say hi to the old gang and see how the old place was.

Hail Rando! Good to see you! *she smiles as she hands him an ale*

*sips*
    It is good to see you again as well. I hope things are well with you. Where are you hiding these days ? I would love to walk the lands with you again.

Hiding? Me? Never... If you ever need me, yserbius.org is the place to find me. I always check in to get caught up on me mail and what's going on here. Grateful for this place...*looks around wistfully and sips her ale*

<Peaks in> Oh, hey... There's people in here... Thought ghosts were talkin again. <plops down at the bar> Since your servin, elven wine please, Vena.
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

*fills Tiger's goblet with elven wine* M'Lord, anytime.

M'lady Vena,

You need to join me in YS WoW so I have someone else to be lost with. It would be like old times .. I'll bring the ale.

Thanks... <sips>
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

*smiles at Tiger* Lord Rando, later this week I will attempt to download YS WOW. Hopefully we can find our way there together and not be too lost... I can't let a request go unanswered can I?

Holidays

I want to wish everyone out there a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year... take this time to be thankful and grateful for all the good and positive things throughout your life (like Yserbius) that give you a warm happy feeling=) If you don't celebrate at least you get days off!