Thread: The Return, Pertinent Quote Inclusive

The Return, Pertinent Quote Inclusive

*Wandering back from whence she'd poofed, Lady China sat on a large rock in the Sword Swamp tavern yard. Glowering at an innocent butterfly that landed beside her, she thought.*

*Licking the tip of a quill dipped in pink flamingo blood, a basic want ad was etched onto a slip of parchment. With a bang of her fist it was pierced by a nail on the Sword Swamp Tavern and left to flutter in the listless wind for all to read.*

-It ain't what you know that's the problem, it's what you know that ain't so that's the problem said one Will Rogers. I don't care to know what you know, or even what you know that ain't so - but what I do have is a position for a willing creature. Highjinks and Hoopla guaranteed.-

*Smiling she strode out of sight of the innocent butterfly and any other eyes.*

Quote Originally Posted by LadyChina View Post
    *Wandering back from whence she'd poofed, Lady China sat on a large rock in the Sword Swamp tavern yard. Glowering at an innocent butterfly that landed beside her, she thought.*

*Licking the tip of a quill dipped in pink flamingo blood, a basic want ad was etched onto a slip of parchment. With a bang of her fist it was pierced by a nail on the Sword Swamp Tavern and left to flutter in the listless wind for all to read.*

-It ain't what you know that's the problem, it's what you know that ain't so that's the problem said one Will Rogers. I don't care to know what you know, or even what you know that ain't so - but what I do have is a position for a willing creature. Highjinks and Hoopla guaranteed.-

*Smiling she strode out of sight of the innocent butterfly and any other eyes.*
    Hey, shut up hooker.

Thyrm the Ever Charming

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrm View Post
    Hey, shut up hooker.
    I just noticed you've surfaced 9 months late, Thyrm. I'm pretty sure you can do better than that. Do you need to borrow something to sharpen your sword upon? I've got a few prisoners stashed.