Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Fancy

  1. #21
    <covers his sensitive ears> Argh... Man... I knew traveling to different taverns was bad for your health....
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

  2. #22

    yep

    **Watching Tiger as he twirls to the sounds of music. his worn red Thong stretching at the seams threatening to burst any moment. He Turns toward Tiger, Slo and Navic**

    "One of you lads fetch me a Ale will ya, cant ya sees me working my tail off *turns to show a rather solid derierre* in here. getting so a Dwarf in a Red thong cant earn a living anymore"

    *Starts dancing closer to Cyren* "Thats right gal get with it. Just dont get in my way while I am cuttin a rug " and proceeds to dance around the Tavern doing his best Swan lake without the tutu.

    <chants and thrust his hips to the beat> "Table Dance for an ale. Table Dance fer ales" eyeing Liliy as he passes. "I got some hip for a Tip"Thrusting sideways. **Tiny fingers rake across a hairy mishapened chest as he twirls on mangled toes**

  3. #23
    <Takes a big swig of ale, and bows his head, flipping the hood of his cloak over his head, shadowing his features and blocking out the dwarf>

    Somone get the dwarf an ale, with a roofy... Preferably... So we can drag the carcess outta here....
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

  4. #24
    Cyren takes a deep drink and grins. "Well, really, I can't compete with that. It's dwarven stamina. I'm just an elf. I'm willowy and stuff. I just can't shake it without breaking it, I guess. Gotta hand it to him, that takes stamina." She salutes Tater with her mug and then takes another sip, almost spitting it out as a light comes to her eyes.

    She starts to clap her hands at Tater and starts to sound rowdy and drunken. "Oh YEAH baby, you know how mama likes it...mama wants to...to...uh..." she hisses in an aside to the guys "How do you guys do this..." she turns back and shouts "Mama wants to...wax your codpiece!" She starts to laugh harder and shouts "Strut it daddy! Oh yeah, oh yeah!" She hisses in another aside "You guys do this for FUN?" and shouts back at Tater "Gimme some of that hot...dwarven...mining pick..." and she collapses back to the table.

    "If he comes over here, someone else is paying. I'm basically weak. I talk the talk, but I just can't walk the walk. I'm shy."

  5. #25
    If he comes over 'ere, I'm runnin him through...

    <glaces sideways at Cyren> You encouraged him to come over here...You get to deal with him....

    <Orders another ale and downs it> Your doing a fine job for a "willowy" elf.... <Slides Cyren some ale that seems to be fizzling alot more then normal> Give this to him....
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

  6. #26
    Cyren sticks her tongue out at Tiger and pouts. "Meanie. You're a meanie. 'Cause I said."

    She shouts "Tiger is a meanie!" right as she reaches for the wrong drink and downs it in one shot.

  7. #27
    <Watches Cyren drink the one intended for Tater> eh....

    <Shrugs> Ah well.... <Watches Cyren pass out> Ya know, Navic... <Turns to face Navic> Its days like this, I wish I wasn't a paladin.... <Drinks Cyrens full mug.>
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

  8. #28
    Cyren twitches in her sleep, otherwise undisturbed except for an occasional wheezing snore and one sleep-talking moment where she says "The sea monkey has my money"

  9. #29
    ::goin' ta a quiet place in her mind, ignorin' the shrieks, moans, pitter patter a runnin' feet, stompin' an' thumpin' of dancin' feet, the death cry of a moose bein' skinned alive. The moose forms words....

    ..."Shake your love thing.. yea yea yes" ...

    ::lookin' up from countin' the copper coins in her drawstring bag, the results of miles of walkin', talkin', and petal pushin', a sight the likes of which she'd never dreamed ta see appeared before her slowly focusin' eyes::

    Ohhhhhhh.

    :assin' within a hair's breadth of a suddenly out thrust hip, the dancin' dwarf is left behind as the troll axe leaning in the consumes her attention::

    Barely a scratch on it! Not used fer combat, I see.

    ::turnin' back in time ta see the agile dwarf pull his long beard 'tween his stumpy thighs, grabbin' the end of it behind him with one hand, while liftin' a flat foot over the beard in a kind a dwarf jump rope, and back out again, switchin' feet, never lettin' the hand behind him release the tension on his hairy rope.::

    ::countin' out coppers, just recently earned, the dancin' dwarf is approached, eyes followin' beads a sweat down a barrel chest, inta a skimpy red thong::

    Here ya go little fella, (averts her eyes from the thong) errr... no offense intended! All I got are these here coppers, how's about I stick em to yer chest, since it appears yer thong is full. sorta.

    :ressing a handful a coppers into the dwarf's sweaty body just as he double dutches his beard and adds a spin, she finds herself clutchin' a clenched dwarf cheek.::

    Err...

  10. #30
    <Quietly slips through the door and finds a seat against the back wall. Not that an army couldn't march through the door and not distract anyone. Takes one look at Lil and smiles. Does a double-take on the dwarf and proceeds to puke in his hat.> Damn... that's scarier then En-Li-Kil! Good thing I'm a wizard and can clean this mess up quickly. BARKEEP!!! a LARGE glass of milk please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •