Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I be lookin for...

I be lookin for...

Lookin to catch up with...well...everyone, but most importantly would be any and all members in LOR and the Gypsies.

For those that don't remember, I was:

Maxmillian in LOR
    Stealth in the Gypsies

OMG!! Maxmillian? Do you remember me? Jimi? I was a countess from LOR and also one of the best PVP players (with Herradura). I just found this site and saw your name when I did a search on LOR.

Of course you posted this back in Septmeber. Anyhow, yes, some of us are still around

GregofGA/GypsySmurf/Lobo here from *Gypsies* - howdy howdy.

I remember ya Jimi =o)

an' you too Max!

I remember Maxmillian

Doh! I remember playin Truth or Dare with Max a few times

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillian View Post
    Lookin to catch up with...well...everyone, but most importantly would be any and all members in LOR and the Gypsies.

For those that don't remember, I was:

Maxmillian in LOR
    Stealth in the Gypsies
    Hey Max ltns I was also in LOR as you know also Ive not seen you in Empiriana forever I doubt you come by here munch anymore... was wondering what ever happened to Achewon the leader of LOR anyway have a great year ..

I remember you.

Beauty/Laurae from the *Gypsies*.

Geez, been a long-ass time.

Wow, can't believe how many Gypsies are still around.

hello all

wonder if anyone remembers me..... Thorr.... i was in LOR.... i have a terrible memory but do remember marrying a fellow guild member i remember you jimi... and you max... also you sir die... well would love to hear from any of you if you remember me.

Thorr