Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Yserbians!!!

Penthouse suite ya calls it now? Why back in my day that's where we housed the trollops and goats and might I add, the goats were much cheaper *wink*. After many tankards ya could nary tell the difference!

I'm still around and kicking

Alive. Though I'd long ago forgotten my password.

Member Journeyman

Cool SeQuenta

Quote Originally Posted by slohand View Post
    Calling all Yserbians for a member check in. Drop a post here if and when you drop by the website. give us a update.
    Hey Everyone
    Still alive and playing Loki.

Hi! (and other characters as required to surpass the required length of a post, somewhere back there around the, "o," in, "other.")

Sir Hensor alive... and mostly well. Creeping crud has invaded my respiratory system, but hey, other than that, I'm good. Had to register using a new email... I thought I had registered with a certain one, but when I did the forgot password option, I never got the email there, so apparently not, and it let me register with my gmail one.

Hope all are well.

I haven't played this game in a long time. I wonder if I can find the offline version somewhere, my 3.5" disks failed years ago.

I'm here! Posting works as well. I hope to see another UO shard, really enjoyed it back when I was looking at RC and found this place.

Calling all Yserbians!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slohand View Post
    Calling all Yserbians for a member check in. Drop a post here if and when you drop by the website. give us a update.
    Yes, I'm still around. But the INN Revival server has been down for months now. And I haven't logged into WoW for a very long time either. Glad to see that slohand is keeping the dream alive 20-some years after the volcano went dormant.