Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the wet spot

Cyren smiles and shakes her head "Fear and money don't really concern me. What you need is some fun."

She grabs a few supplies and starts to light a fire. "What we need are s'mores and ghost stories. A little wood smoke and some chocolate and laughing at what scares you, and I promise, you'll feel better. One word about what actually scares you, though, or taxes, and I swear, I'm leaving."

Hello

"Did I hear someone says they gunna tells some ghost stories?"Taters says with his Raspy Dwarf voice as he approaches. "Business been slow since i lost me Thong, , you all aint seen a Red Thong abouts have ya? Fire? Yea get a fire going please be a bit drafty round here. feared gonna catch me death of the cold"

*The Naked non descript Dwarf moves up next to Cyren his head even with her Hip*

"Lady Cyren pleasant to see you abuts again. donna mind me nekid i hope it not be by choice i sure you of that." Tater growls.

Cyren grins and spreads out some quilts "The more the merrier. Ghost stories it is. Any stories, really. That's what the place is for. Smores, cheese plates, roast beast. I'm up for a good tale telling."

She bustles around and pulls a copper container filled with pine cones dipped in colored wax and throws a few of them on the fire. They spark and pop and the room smells like pine and herbs.

"Who wants to go first?"

hehe

"Well there once was a Dwarf from Nantuckett, with a ........ errr thats the wrong one. grrrr. someone else go first"

*pads softly up to the quilts and takes a seat next to Cyren*

Cyren thinks for a moment and bites her lip "Okay. Ghost story. And no spiders. Anybody have any chains to rattle? And if anybody sees a light, don't go into it. Once there was this girl. Her name was...Carol Anne. And there was a clown named Pennywise. And they were out walking in a forest."

"Someone else make up a sentence"

<Strolls in the pub wearing fresh pressed clothes. Black trousers and gleaming gold butterfly collared shirt. Approaches the bar and orders a drink...>
    A Queens Knickers please... in a dirty glass.
    <Grooms his slicked back hair then rests against the bar. Lights a tabacco cigarette, puff>
    Gordon Bennett! There's a bloody naked dwarf!

"That is enough. Yes. The dwarf has a penis. If any gentleman here has a problem with another gentleman having a penis, they may leave. It is his penis, it has his name on it. Or so I assume. Keep your hands off it, and we probably will not have any problems."

"Anyway, continuing."

heheh

"Naaaa thats not me name tattoed it actually says "I GOT THIS AT BOBS TATTOO PARLOR CHATTANOGA, TENNESSEE" "

"On with the story this got me interested now. I like stories!!"

<Takes his drink and strolls over to the group by the fire>
    Beg your pardon. Sorry for my out burst... I just never seen a nude male dwarf... a female one yes, no male... rather look the same.
    <Cow-eye's the dwarf>
    And if I may... I don't recall saying a word about the man's John Thomas.
    <Takes a drink and a puff>
    Don't mind me, please continue.
    <I knew I should've stayed in the Yserb CR Pub with that lad Navic>

<blinks at the naked dwarf>

Um..right.. yes, ghost stories <averts eyes>.. lets see..

Carol Anne says to Pennywise "so what ever made you decide to be a clown anyway?"

Pennywise looks at the girl, smiling. "Well to brighten people's days of course!" He then peers away at the forest and grins, voicing under his breath in a sinister tone "...and to darken people's nights.."

Carol Anne: "What?!"

Pennwise: "err, I said to mark the end of people's frights"

Carol Anne, a little uneasy remarks "I don't understand"

Pennywise: "clowns, they make it all end, sadness, fear, strife."

Carol Anne breathes a sigh of relief. "haha, oh yes, of course.. they make people smile and laugh and forget about their worries" She pushes the clown's shoulder playfully.