Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stewed Tater

Hello... Fleetwood...

I think ya's are on something here... a talent show is a great idea!

Tater, you should open the Grand Ballroom (Read: start a Talent Show tread). The stage and bar are alot bigger in there. Plus the giant disco globe maybe needed :P

We can all vote for the best performance (Read: Navic makes a new poll finally).

Hold it there Navic.

You better let me handle the particulars. Tater probably has a different definition of "ballroom" then you and I.

(eyes the Dwarf grinding away)

Yup. I'm going to have to order more pole-cleaner....and some rubber gloves.

"Whats that? Huh? Grand Ballroom? No thank ya This Thong is just fine but thanks for the Compliment"

<Returns to Dancing the Short Non descript Dwarf Spins lazily while thinking of all the cold cold Milk that will be comsumed at the show>

<sets the cask down on the bar, trying to avoid Tater's uh... >

I'll post some news in a few... Hehehe... God help the audiance...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

<A Short Non Descript Dwarf Dressed Fully in a Furry Red Thong Shakes his money maker to "Land Down Under" as Tiger walks past with another Milk Cask>
    "Hey!! Tiger!!!"Tater growls, " I'm playing our song buddy" Tater teases

"Watch me shake me money maker." Tater turns his rosey cheeks to tiger leans forward hands on stubby knees and proceeds to gyrate to the second verse, singing loudly,, "Are you trying to Tempt me"

" I gonna need help shaving me back for the contest? who can I get to help me" Stands and turns to find a volunteer.

<Switches the cask to the other shoulder to block out the dwarf>

Ask Navic... I'm busy... Ya Sick lil man...

Man... Somone should really put a leash on that thing.. No, not the dwarf... The dwarfes... Nevermind.. <Goes out to the wagon to get the crates of peanuts>
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

hey!

****Walks into the Tavern and closes the door just as the near naked Dwarf as for volunteer to shave his back.****

<blinks>

**** Slohand wheels quickly and dives through a plate glass window and runs screaming into the evening****

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    I gonna need help shaving me back for the contest? who can I get to help me" Stands and turns to find a volunteer.
    "WHAT'S THAT NAVIC??? YOU SAY YOU NEED HELP PUTTING UP PLACARDS?? I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP!"

(runs into the night)