Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taters for everyone!!

Dewm, you gave me that as a party favor. Just pull on either end.

Hahaha, my bad, Cyren is right, we got too drunk in the Swamp and I just ripped it right off It'll grow back....I hope... 8O

There is a flash of light and a puff of smoke. Suddenly a halfling materializes out of thin air. There is a sulferous stench in the air.

"That is the LAST time I book my vacation on"

"What'd I miss?"

Lovely to see you, tell me everything about your hellish trip.

(waves away the wisps of smoke)

"Well, I thought getting a free Tour The Hells package would have been a good deal. It was advertised as a true "Vacation Hot Spot". They promised no-waiting steam rooms, all the devil's food cake and deviled eggs I could eat as well as a cruise on the river Styx."

"But it turned out to be a big marketing ploy to get me to sell my soul. Everytime I turned around, there was another demonic salesman trying to get me to give it up."

"So one word of advice, if you accept one of their vacation trips..."

Just sign in someone else's blood.

If anyone is truly bored,...I mean interested enough, I am posting a plane by plane travelogue of my vacation in Hell over in the Journal section.

Sounds wonderful, I'll go check, thank you.

Oooh, you're going to hell for suggesting that hell's minions can't handle a few X-Gamers.

Ahhh tis a new air abut this place!! Hail Cyren and Fleetwood,, LTNS Wow Slo this is really looking up, liking this alot.... Tater