Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunny Monday Morning

Saliva

I forgot to say hello to you Cyren, Hello. Who's saliva, you'll have to wait and see. That flower like a thorn comment about you was pretty crude, like Dewm. So I'll leave you to deal with him. Have fun.

And Dewm, I can deal with crude, I fear nothing, so if you'll excuse me for imposing on your post I will carry on. Though I do look forward to getting to know everyone here. I plan on making some good friends. Been gone for 10 years and I'm ready to stay.

Vena :/

Always happy to make new friends. Particularly from places close to my heart. The Swamp has been my home for these long years, and glad I am to have it be my home again.

I supposed if I were particularly bothered by crude, I wouldn't have chosen this as my favorite place.

Never did find out whose head that was, doesn't look familiar. The discoloration makes it hard.

*licks Cyren* Nah, you taste like ass too Yummy Oh the head? It's old Thyrmies, want a bite, it's always best a day or two old

*walks over to PrincessVena and slowly pushes his axe into the side of her leg and pushes it down towards the floor making a nice long laceration* Welcome to the swamp m'lady *rams his hand into the open wound and rips out some flesh* Ah, breakfast is on you then?

You can't taste me. Hamster Ball.

Comes in very handy.

That's the taste of the spell. I'm considering making it taste like hot sauce maybe.

Hamster Ball that tastes like Texas Pete??? Jack Pot! Pour it on Cyren, pour it on! Pour some in this open cut I have too

I knew we could all get along.

Well, okay, I didn't.

Good Morning

*cast's new leg spell of what's left of her leg* Dang, I always had great legs!

*looks into Dewm's yellow pus filled eyes and spits in his eyes*

Go pick on some men you flacid slime :/ I won't answer anymore of your post here. If I see you in YSUO I will slice you :/ :/ :/ *thinks about a diseased "member" curse for this pathetic male and kicks his leg on the way out*

Hey, hey. Leave some men for me to pick on.

Good Morning

Hail Cyren :/

*nods and leaves Dewm to her torment*

Bah, leave you weak human, go dance and be happy, when you're ready to play around, look us up *rips his "member" off* Ah, it'll grow back *hands it to Cyren to eat* You know Cyren, if that little tramp comes back I'll take this axe and slice her from head to toe, then feed it to those little POY wack jobs