Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunny Monday Morning

Sunny Monday Morning

*Tries to hide his eyes with his hands from the horrible light blazing down from the sun and walks in the tavern* Damn, I remember when this place had so much fog, you never got to see the light of day. *Look around at the empty tavern* Ah typical, damn lazy asses. *picks a human KOY head out of his backpack and turns it upside down, pokes his finger in the chopped neck as if he was fishing for something*

DEWWWWWWWWM!

That's all I've got. And ahead of time, I have some spells ready for any inconvenient messes.

How are you and what are you doing?

CYYYYYREEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!! *p00ps on the floor* crap! Oh well at least the spells will come in handy *attempts to throw the KOY head out the window and hits the wall instead*

Fine. I'm casting "Mitzlig's Magic Hamster Ball" on myself to avoid this.

Whose head?

How about casting "Running Hamster" I've heard there are many fun games you can play with a hamster and a toilet paper tube, lighter, some duck tape, and willing participants

I've heard that you can end up requiring the services of a discreet cleric through suggesting or participating in such activities.

Participating maybe, and some surgical thread, but suggesting nah, it's especially enjoyable when the have long nails and can run quickly, make sure you keep a tight ring if you know what I mean

Nudge, nudge, say no more.

Now I'm casting the magic hamster ball on all the local rodents.

You are a sick man, Dewm.

Sick on the outside, but chewing on the inside 8O

No, that's just decay. And I'm definitely washing the kitchen appliances now.