Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all the people I wasn't lucky enough to have met before..

To all the people I wasn't lucky enough to have met before..

I look forward to getting to know you. I like alot of new people already, and love my old friends. Yserbius is a cherished magical part of my past that is very special to me, as I see it is to everyone who participates on this fabulous site. Aye, I miss the naked Poker too...and private chat rooms there...hehe

Alright...enough rubbish. *rubs her butt and goes to find a saddle*

Pleasure to meet you so far!

I grew up in Sword Swamp and then did part time in RPI.

Yada, yada, yada, skip ahead, skip ahead, skip ahead...

I'm just an innocent barmaid.

INNocent? I really don't think INNocent fits in the vocabulary of anyone from Yserbius...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

I'm sure I don't know what you're implying, sir!

blah Blah Blah PrincessVena, go die or something. No wait, let me kill you *whips out his diseased (HASH WORD)*

Dewm

*spits a ball of Back At You Gum and sends you flying on your bottom* People like you can drop dead first, you miserable swine :/

'elp, 'elp, I'm being repressed! You see the violence inherent in the system!

I apologize ....

And will stop it right now Tiger *pouts*

PrincessVena, most people already consider me dead, however if you would like to join me on the undead side, feel free *whips out his axe*

Aye Doom,

Find me online questing if you want to get flogged. As for my post, be a gentleman one day in yer dead life, I already apologized to Tiger and will keep dirty banter in the tav or in the jungle. Come find me.

*knows Tiger is watching with his 'erase her' spell*