Thread: Lov ~~}=====>

Lov ~~}=====>

Lovers of Vampires i beleive is the name of the guild i was in , my char name was Bane dont remember if i had others tenderbarb and lady grey or something similar to falcon . man i cant remember lol anyway if you know me or where in that guild send a shot out

Wow, was wondering when LOV would make an apperiance! They were sorta my guild away from home.. Sorta... Thing... Was never really in the guild, but I hug out with the likes of... Uhm.... Them.... Damn, can't remember their names.. (Sighs) Old age sucks...

Anyway, Hail and well met!
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

You hugged out with them???

Eh, well... Maybe a few of them... Was pretty close to one of the princesses... (wink)

Damned if I could remember her name.... I have their picture, or had their pictures, on the photo gallery... But, that's broken at the moment... I think Lady Kate was one... Think she was the princess, actually. Hmmm... Will have to find the picture....
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Aye lady kate sounds familar to me as well ., lol ill be damned if i remember most of the names (or any for that matter ) myself lol i remember the king was a wizard and the queen was a ranger heh that was about it =/