Thread: A Walk Down Memory Lane

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Tonight I found out that a dear friend of mine recently passed. A friend I met on TSN over 13 years go.

So I took a walk down memory lane and landed here. Wow, what a sight to see everyone here that I remember so well. (Except for Bloodcelt.. I can change my email monthly and he still turns up like a bad penny )

Anyway, fact is it was really good to catch up on all the threads, and I think I'll be frequenting here more often, maybe catching up on some old time memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymph
    (Except for Bloodcelt.. I can change my email monthly and he still turns up like a bad penny )
    I only take quarters.

BC
    The Artist Once Known as BloodCelt

Basterni - Pouncing Pwny - Landroval - LOTRO
    Basterni - No Means No - Kaas City - SW:TOR
    Basterni - Titans Fleet - STO

Quote Originally Posted by BloodCelt
    I only take quarters.
    Oh Lordy, that's right! And no inflation eh?

Hi Nymph!

LTNS... Hope all is well with you!!

Daven!!! Oh wow, how are you? I've always run into others over the years, but not you. You're like voice from the past

Quote Originally Posted by Nymph
    Daven!!! Oh wow, how are you? I've always run into others over the years, but not you. You're like voice from the past
    It's been quite some time Nymph. In looking at my emails, the last time we communicated was 9/10/96... you dropped me a line saying hello after getting back from your vacation and before you ran off to work...

I really can't believe it's been over 10 years... wow... I really hope you are doing well and the years have been good to you. You were one of the first people I met on TSN and really made the game enjoyable (and expensive).

Send me a note to let me know how you are doing

We old YS timers definitely need to stay in touch more often.

Course, Pop is always touching himself....