Thread: I am Lytning aka Songbird aka.. many more

I am Lytning aka Songbird aka.. many more

Hey guys! So I'm looking for long lost friends but it seems just like everyone else my memory is fuzzy >_<
    I remember a few names..
    My husband for 3 years of so: Thundyr aka Lumina

I can't even remember the screen name but Scott? I think? from Illinois.

Under my alias Songbird I romanced someone I only remember as "Nam" (short for something else). He was the prince of a guild. He also regularly ventured with another who's name I believe was Snowball? The eve of our engagement when we were to discuss our wedding arrangement I never showed. For the next few days his sweet quiet demeanor turned into rage and hatred within the tavern walls. Within a week this haughty temper got him rejected by the King and Queen and as far as I know, no one saw him since... At the very least I would like to apologize to him.....

I frequented the Mace Manor. I was a high level barbarian and took people on quests. In the end I was one of the last to remember how to build a bridge of the chasm without using cheat codes lol

Anyone remember me?

Welcome to the site!

I looked thru the Member List (see menu above) and didn't see a Thundyr or Lumina. No Snowball either... BUT there is a Snowbound. Maybe PM him and check the Mace Manor forum for more info.

Good luck!

Welcome home! Don't recall the name either... Course, I didn't travel to Mace Manor very much... But, that side. Welcome back! We are all pretty much family and friends here.
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Late in coming

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Welcome home! Don't recall the name either... Course, I didn't travel to Mace Manor very much... But, that side. Welcome back! We are all pretty much family and friends here.
    The Scott from Illinois is Scott Morse. I found him on Myspace back in the day. Funny, I can remember that but not his character name.

Hi Deryni! Sorry for the long duration to get moderated the website was hacked sometime back and i finally made the time to get it cleaned up. Welcome to the site little stale and a few cobwebs, but peeps drop in from time to time. Welcome!

It's okay. I finally was able to install the revival on one of my laptops. Good memories. I've not had any luck in finding someone to adventure with, though :/ thanks for adding me.