View Poll Results: Would you go to INN-Vasion 200x Reunion?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! When is it?

16 32.65%
  • Maybe... Depending on When...

18 36.73%
  • Maybe... Depending on Finances...

11 22.45%
  • No way... Let it go!

3 6.12%
  • I can't decide, AfterShock Max goina be there?

1 2.04%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: INN-vasion Reunion?

Man, that would be sweet.... If we could get somone to help sponser the event, maybe we could offer discounts, regardless of where it is... But that doesn't look possible untill we get more people here continueaslly being involved. More people here having fun, ect. There's just not enough interest here to put the time and effert into something like that.

If anyone wants to try, good'on ya. Most the parties I've ever planned, tend to not turn out to well... Hehehe...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Gatherings are fun no matter how many attend. Also any excuse to go to Vegas works for me LOL

Yira,

True... But to make it worthwhile for a coordinator to put all the effort into it, enough people have to show up to at least break even. I remember NWAngel explaining on more then one occasion that it takes a lot of out of pocket money that you may or may not get back.

Even if you don't plan on events, or whatever, people, even if its subconsciously, will expect a certain level of entertainment and goodies.
    TigerForce.net

Since I work for VEGAS.com and LASVEGAS.com... if you all decide that a gathering is in order, I would certainly extend my "Friends and Family" rate to any INN member; which is what our costs is+ 5% to cover credit card fees...

Reunion thing

Yeah that could be cool ifin it was in Orlando

Raisa and I, along with a DeathAngel and his family will be there in Sept... Disney World!
    TigerForce.net

Reunion

It's not really that hard to plan a "reunion" or "gathering. I've been doing it for another online game for 7 years now and we get anywhere between 11 and 40 people, depending on where it's held. We choose a different city every year to try do East/Central/West so we're near everyone at some time heh!

Did this ever happen? did it poop out? is there any interest? I think it would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Back in 94? I believe... NWAngel and friends put together a kickin party to bring us all together. She did a wonderful job of doing it for the next 3-4 years.... Well, It's been 10+ years since the first gathering... I think we, us here at Yserbius.org should consider a reunion.

The original gatherings took place in Vegas.... And seeing as how this is probably easiest place for people to gather, I think we should revisit INN-vasion!

What do you all think?
    Las Vegas is the most inexpensive place to vacation there is. Unless of course you have a gambling problem. The airfares, hotels and just about everything are in competition for your business. It's easy to get a great rate there. I planned a "gathering" for another online game there and it was fabulous!

Still is in expensive.... Prolly more now then ever. Problem now is, letting everyone know, and getting people to commit...
    TigerForce.net

Sounds like it will never happen. Maybe if people really went on and played the game it would be more realistic. Why would I go? I was 10-13 when I played, what would we talk about? What would we do? Just go to the WOW reunions when they happen... that's all you guys seem to talk about on this forum anyway.