View Poll Results: Would you go to INN-Vasion 200x Reunion?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! When is it?

16 32.65%
  • Maybe... Depending on When...

18 36.73%
  • Maybe... Depending on Finances...

11 22.45%
  • No way... Let it go!

3 6.12%
  • I can't decide, AfterShock Max goina be there?

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INN-vasion Reunion?

INN-vasion Reunion?

Back in 94? I believe... NWAngel and friends put together a kickin party to bring us all together. She did a wonderful job of doing it for the next 3-4 years.... Well, It's been 10+ years since the first gathering... I think we, us here at Yserbius.org should consider a reunion.

The original gatherings took place in Vegas.... And seeing as how this is probably easiest place for people to gather, I think we should revisit INN-vasion!

What do you all think?
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Re: INN-vasion Reunion?

Mmmmmm Vegassssss.

I'd love to so long as I have funds for it. Dear Husband is going through law school so finances are zero, but he graduates in a year, so if he gets a job and I can make it I'll be there!

Not a bad idea. It depends on when, where, and who will be there :P

Hey...you know it wouldn't be a Gathering without me there now would it?

Aftershock Max

No, no it wouldn't Max... Good to see ya still alive an kickin...
    "If the earth were flesh, then it would bleed our blood." -Tiger
    TigerForce.net

Hey Max...keep your hard hat and designated drunk t-shirt on standby. I hear the sound a of Warp Core Breach blending already.

If the attendance is as good as it appears it will be, you could most likely count Myself and Laciel in!

I'd love to go, but I could probably only make it if it were held in Orlando, 'cause that's where I live!

Cyren

As Much

As much as I would like to attend, I am afraid with work the way it is right now I would not be ablel to attend this this one. Between work and this website. I am stretched to the limit. I would like someone to take lots of pictures though. So the pics can be put on the site. Slohand ```

EEEEEK! I remember one such Orlando/Kissimee reunion... as long as we don't have to have a designated 'organizer babysitter', I'm all for it

Wow, if someone could find Akroyer, I'd even be willing to resurrect the Fig Newton song.... <grin>

I'd be all for another gathering, and bet that I might be able to con one or two others into coming